December 7, 2009

Family: The Perezes

As many of you who have read my blog know, I'm a sucker for cute kids. When Elisabeth emailed me and asked if I would take pictures of her family before her new baby arrived in January, I was thrilled. And then when we met at the park, and I saw how adorable her girls were, I was even more excited.

Thank you for being such good sports and such great models Perez family! I could not have asked for a better first family to shoot :)

Perez007


Perez001

The girls are very excited for their new little brother!

Perez002

Perez003

Perez004

Perez005

They make my heart melt!

Perez006

Perez008

Can someone please explain to me why this duck has feathers coming out of weird places on it's head? I've never seen that before!

Perez014

Perez009

Isabella's the little fashionista, where Sophia just likes cute things. It shows!



Perez012

Perez013

Perez015

Thanks again! You guys were wonderful!

1 comments:

Aileen said...

The pic with the girls touching mama's belly is just precious. Love it!