September 6, 2010

Wedding: Jared & Michelle

She never wanted to get married. Then her friends told her she needed to meet this guy that just moved into town. They went out on one date and hit it off. 5 years later they celebrated their wedding with their closest family and friends in an intimate ceremony at the Inn of the Seventh Ray.

Jared & Michelle are one of the funnest couples I've ever met. At our first meeting, sitting at Starbucks, we couldn't stop talking about cameras, our love for all things Mac, and how we both have the best car in the world (VW Beattle lovers unite!). I couldn't wait for their wedding day.

Jared & Michelle, thank you for letting me share in your wedding!

Jared&Michelle0027

Jared&Michelle1

Jared&Michelle0010

Jared&Michelle0011

This photo makes me smile every time I see it. Michelle, this is so you!

Jared&Michelle0012

Jared&Michelle0013

This photo sums up the entire ceremony for me. Laughing and smiling, with a few tears :)

Jared&Michelle5

You guys had me crying!

Jared&Michelle0014

Jared&Michelle0015

Jared&Michelle0016

Jared&Michelle0017

Jared&Michelle0020

Jared&Michelle6

Jared&Michelle0024

Jared&Michelle7

Jared&Michelle8

Jared&Michelle0034

Jared&Michelle9

Jared&Michelle10

Jared&Michelle11

Jared&Michelle12

Jared&Michelle0041

Love the shoes!

Jared&Michelle13

My two favorite of the day!

Jared&Michelle14

Jared&Michelle15

Jared&Michelle0046

Jared&Michelle0047

Jared&Michelle16

Jared&Michelle2

Jared&Michelle4

If you follow me on Twitter you may have seen me tweet about this idea for a guest book a few weeks ago. I literally squealed with delight when I saw they had it!

Jared&Michelle0062

Jared&Michelle3

Jared&Michelle18

Jared&Michelle19

My favorite first dance ever!!! Spontaneous, silly, and totally Jared & Michelle.
And being my father's daughter, I couldn't help but love the song choice :
Huey Lewis & the News, Doin' It All (For My Baby).

Jared&Michelle20

Jared&Michelle17

Jared&Michelle21

Jared&Michelle22

Yummy food!

Jared&Michelle23

Jared&Michelle0069

Jared&Michelle24

Jared&Michelle0068

Jared&Michelle0067

Congratulations Jared & Michelle!!!

0 comments: