July 20, 2011

Baby: Kelsey

I still remember the day Dawn told us she was pregnant with little Kelsey. All of us LA Knotties started screaming and hugging her and I'm pretty sure we scared the rest of the restaurant with the noise we made! I felt extremely honored when a few months later Dawn asked me to take photos of her new baby!

Dawn and Kelvin, congrats on your second little one! She is absolutely adorable! I can't wait to keep photographing her as she gets older!

kelsey4

kelsey6

kelsey3

Kelsey1

kelsey5

kelsey8

kelsey9

kelsey11

kelsey10

kelsey12

Remember, 20+ comments gets the Parker family a free 8x10 print! Comment away!

1 comments:

Shawna said...

Absolutely love these photos. Baby Kelsey is gorgeous! And, all of the pretty girly frilly costume changes bring out her beauty! Great work!
Shawna