February 21, 2012

Engagement: Joel & Miranda

I don't think I could have asked for a better way to start off 2012!

Can I tell you how awesome Joel and Miranda are? 
I sent Miranda an email the week before our shoot and suggested bringing a picnic to make the shoot a little more fun. I wasn't expecting anything other then a blanket and maybe a wine bottle. I am pretty sure my jaw dropped when I showed up and they had, what I like to call, the "World's Most Perfect Picnic" ready to be set up, as well as their bikes (with the basket full of flowers!), and their two adorable dogs in tow.

Thank you Joel and Miranda for starting off my 2012 in such an awesome way! 
I can't wait until your wedding! 

(And thank you Brandi for your help! The shoot wouldn't have been the same without you!)


j&m4 j&m5 j&m7 j&m3 j&m2 j&m8 j&m6 j&m9 j&m10 j&m18 j&m11 j&m1 j&m12 j&m13 j&m14 j&m15 j&m17 j&m16

homeportfoliocontact

0 comments: