February 16, 2009

Holiday: Valentine's Day

Happy Belated Valentine's Day!
Doug asked me to plan our Valentine festivities this year. I don't know why I said yes, but I did. My plans didn't really come together until Friday... but hey. It happened!

Before we left for the day Doug went running while I slept in. To my surprise, when he came back he brought with him a dozen roses from our favorite florist.





Then we headed out to Boomers! in Upland. If you like miniature golf, go-karts, and more miniature golf, then I highly recommend driving out there. They have 4 miniature golf courses, 2 outside, 1 inside, and 1 blacklight course.

O, and did I mention that one of the holes is a California Mission? To funny.



Some of the holes were challenging, and others were just confusing.



The coolest course was the "cosmic" mini golf course. You couldn't see the hole all the time, so it was totally trippy.



Total side note: If you are really slow at mini golf, and you get 3 groups stuck behind you... let them go first! End Rant.

We ended with dinner at Doug's favorite, Outback. Yummy.

Speaking of yummy. I made some cupcakes for Doug's "Treat Day" at school. BEST CUPCAKES EVER. I swear. And not just because I made them. Devil's Food cake mix for the cupcake, Albertsons brand brownie, and Martha Stweart's strawberry icing.




Photobucket


Now I want to make more...

0 comments: