March 16, 2010

Engagement: Ursula & Mick

I was so excited when Ursula asked about doing an engagement shoot down at El Matador State Beach. It's absolutely breathtaking, as are Ursula and her fiance Mick. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day. 80 and sunny, in March? So amazing!

Thank you for such an amazing shoot Ursula and Mick! You guys were so awesome! I couldn't have asked for a better couple, especially with me being sick a totally out of it. I hope you love the pictures as much as I do!
















U&MFavorites031



U&MFavorites038

U&MFavorites039

U&MFavorites041

U&MFavorites043



Ursula is the only person I've ever met who has a smaller ring size than me! Size 4! She beat me by half a size :)

U&MFavorites049

It barely fits on Mick's pinky....



U&MFavorites055

U&MFavorites057

U&MFavorites059







5 comments:

Mary Cyrus said...

Goodness gracious. What a gorgeous couple (I don't think it'd be possible to catch a "bad" angle of the two of them) and an amazing location. All of your shots and editing are just *spot on*. Love it!

Adele said...

Gorgeous couple! And beautiful photography Laura! Very nice!!! I bet you had the hardest time picking your favorites :-)

Jennifer said...

WOW!!!! Beautiful Laura :D

Anonymous said...

These are simply amazing! Beautiful work!

MaddyChristine Hope-Brokopp said...

Too many good ones to mention. Handsome couple! Striking.