March 11, 2010

New Layout!

Just a quick update for tonight!
These last 2 weeks have been jam packed and I haven't had a chance to pick up my camera. I promise to have a great shoot for you all next week though!

In the mean time, check out the new layout! You'll soon get to see all my new photos in all their 900 pixel glory! I'm so excited! You can also now share a blog post you like via twitter , dig.com, stumbleupon, facebook, and a few other websites! Most of the links that were once on the side are now all the way down at the bottom of the page. If you want to follow me on Twitter, become a fan of mine on Facebook, ask me anything on Formspring you can find the links at the bottom of the page or up above on my contact page.

Like it? Hate it? Let me know in the comments!

0 comments: