April 21, 2010

Holiday: Easter

We have been so busy with our new house that I haven't posted pictures from Easter! I'm totally 2 and a half weeks late...

Easter is the one holiday that I get to hang out with my little (1st) cousins. They are so stinking cute and complete balls of energy! They are so much fun to play with :)

Easter010

My Uncle (their grandfather) had been teasing them all week. He had them convinced that he bought them all chickens. And he did...

Easter011

He bought them toy chickens that walk and lay bubblegum eggs. It was funny for about 2 seconds.

Easter015

Isn't she adorable?

Easter014

Easter egg hunts + little cousins = getting to hide eggs!
Their parents made the mistake of telling us to hide them in "hard" places. Yellow eggs in lemon trees, purple eggs in purple flowers, and green eggs in the grass. We are evil...

Easter020

Easter023

After much searching, we think all the eggs got found!

Easter026

Easter034

Then the kids opened their eggs and found candy, toys, and fun erasers :)

Easter037

Then they brought out the new fighter plane kite! Even though it was windy the kite would just not fly. So they ran around with it. And posed for pictures whenever they got in my general vicinity.

Easter054

Easter059

Easter062

Easter071

And for those of you who enjoy pictures of yours truly, here's a picture my mom took of my little cousin and I. I swear she's the only one in the family who looks like me :)

Easter068

Happy Belated Easter Everybody!

2 comments:

{eleise} said...

WOW! Your pictures are AMAZING!

Regina Lynn said...

Me want Peeps. Now.