June 29, 2011

Engagement: David & Nicole

I don't think I'll ever forget the day I met David and Nicole. I had just shot Nicole's brother's engagement session that morning (check it out here!) and I just knew I had fallen in love with this family! It was cemented when I accidentally sent David & Nicole to the wrong Starbucks, forgotten to give them my phone number, and only had 5 minutes to meet with them (it was one of those days!) and they still wanted to book me! I love them!

Shooting them this past weekend was like hanging out with old friends. We had so much fun breaking the rules and giving the camera the "sexy" face! David & Nicole... I can not wait for your wedding!!


d&n1.jpg

d&n4.jpg

d&n5.jpg

d&n2.jpg

d&n6.jpg

d&n3.jpg

d&n12.jpg

d&n11.jpg

d&n7.jpg

d&n8.jpg

d&n17.jpg

d&n16.jpg

d&n13.jpg

d&n14.jpg

d&n15.jpg

d&n10.jpg

d&n9.jpg

Remember 20+ comments on the blog gets them a free 8x10 print!

2 comments:

Heather said...

These look great!! :)

Kelley said...

What a great setting for engagement pictures! I love the trains! Really pretty light too!