June 7, 2011

My 25th Birthday: Catalina

My husband's goal in life is to surprise me. When it comes to birthday's, holidays, or anniversaries, he's always got some secret plan up his sleeve. And the funny part? I usually figure out what we're doing before we get there. I don't sneak around or hack his email... I just know. It's totally weird.
My last birthday was no different. When we were getting ready to leave my husband told me to have a light jacket and a heavy jacket, and I automatically knew where we were going. Of course all the commercials on TV for it didn't help his cause either. Where were we going on our little day trip you ask?

Catalina Island!

If you haven't heard about the Birthday Deal that the Catalina Island Express is offering this year, check it out! If you sign up ahead of time online you get free round trip transportation to and from the island! Neither of us had ever been to Avalon so it was a great opportunity to go!

CatalinaBlog1

CatalinaBlog2

CatalinaBlog3

CatalinaBlog4

CatalinaBlog5

CatalinaBlog6

CatalinaBlog7

CatalinaBlog8

This funny looking bird walked right up to us. It didn't mind me getting within a foot of it. And don't judge it's size by the picture, it's a BIG bird!

CatalinaBlog9

CatalinaBlog10

CatalinaBlog11

CatalinaBlog12

CatalinaBlog14

CatalinaBlog13

CatalinaBlog15

CatalinaBlog16

CatalinaBlog17

CatalinaBlog18

CatalinaBlog19

CatalinaBlog20

Thank you baby for the best 25th birthday I could have asked for!

0 comments: