August 29, 2011

Bridal: Nicolette

A few weeks ago I got together with Nicolette to take her bridal portraits. I didn't have the opportunity to shoot her wedding, but I felt extremely lucky to shoot her after! She is absolutely gorgeous, funny, and totally sweet. We headed down to Palos Verdes Estates for her pictures, and can I just say, she picked some amazing locations!

Nicolette, I had such a great time shooting you! It was great having someone who understood photography in front of the lens! I hope I get to shoot you again in the future!


nicolette7

nicolette2

nicolette3

nicolette4

nicolette5

nicolette6

nicolette1

nicolette9

nicolette11

nicolette10

nicolette12

nicolette13

nicolette16

nicolette17

nicolette18

nicolette19

nicolette8

nicolette15

nicolette14

nicolette20

nicolette21

nicolette22

nicolette23

nicolette24

nicolette25

nicolette26

Remember, 20+ comments gets Nicolette a free 8x10 print!
(Just click _ Comments, and then scroll to the bottom!)

0 comments: