October 20, 2009

Announcements!!!

It's been a crazy few weeks in the Laing house!

Two weeks ago I came down with what I think was the swine flu. Started off with a fever, coughing, aches, pains, and the chills. Three days into it I started feeling better, or so I thought. Out of the blue I couldn't eat anything without feeling like it was going to throw up. Went to the Doctor and he said I had some sort of infection. After a blood test (I hate needles!!!) and antibiotics I'm finally able to eat more then a piece of toast! (And no, I'm not pregnant. I have the doctors paperwork to prove it!)

Then I finally had my dad install a new hard drive in my computer. Half my files are still on the old one and half are on the new one. I spent most of the weekend trying to find what I needed!

As life settles back down again, it seems to be the prefect time for a few announcements!

First, some of you may have noticed that the blog has a new address! My wonderful husband bought me a web address for our anniversary back in August. Be sure to update your bookmarks! (RSS feeds haven't changed)

www.lauralaingphotography.com

Be sure to use the www or you get a very ugly large ad at the bottom of the page!

In other news...

I've got a new logo! My husband insisted on making me a new logo and I love it! Keep your eyes peeled for it later in the week!
Green 2

Be sure to tune in later this week for some Holiday Deals!

0 comments: