October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!!!

I must say, Halloween ranks up near the top on my list of favorite holidays. The smell of Jack-o-lanterns, the taste of candy corn, everyone in costumes, and the spooky decorations make me love it!

My new favorite way to spend the holiday is to go to Disneyland and see all their decorations and the way they change some of the rides to be extra spooky! We finally got the chance to go last weekend and it did not disappoint!

We started our day over at Candy Corn Acres at California Adventure. I love all the creative ways they use candy corn!

CCA 1
CCA 2
CCA 3
CCA 4

Halloween-43 copy

Halloween-41 copy

Then we headed back to Disneyland to try out Space Mountain: Ghost Galaxy. It was... ok. I liked when it was Rockin' Rollercoaster better...

Halloween-25 copy

Then off to Haunted Mansion Holiday! I love what they do to it for the holidays!

Halloween-2 copy

Halloween-1 copy

Halloween-3 copy

Halloween-4 copy

Halloween-5 copy

Halloween-6 copy

HMH 1

Every year they make a new gingerbread house to place in the dining room scene in the haunted mansion. The coolest part about it is that it is that it is actually made out of gingerbread! Plus you can smell it! Mmmmmm...

Halloween-13 copy

HMH 2

Another fun part is visiting the pumpkin carving artists. They are AMAZING!

Pumpkin 1
Pumpkin 3
Pumpkin 2
Pumpkin 4
Pumpkin 5

If you ever get the chance to stop by the park during the Halloween season, I definitely recommend it!

Stay tuned this week for special holiday deals!

0 comments: