May 20, 2010

Bachelorette: Jennifer & LA Knotties

If you've been following my blog for a while you know how much I love the LA Knotties. If you don't know who they LA Knotties are, let me fill you in. They are an amazing group of girls who are all planning their weddings (or just got married and hanging around!) and they all hang out on the Los Angeles section of The Knot message boards. They are there to share tips with one another, they support each other during tough times, and they build amazing lasting friendships with one another through the whole process. I was a Knottie when I got married, and lets just say it was the best thing that ever happened to my wedding ;)

The girls on the boards right now are some of the sweetest girls to come on The Knot. When Jennifer worried that no one would throw her a bachelorette party, they jumped at the chance to spoil her rotten! Last Saturday a group of them all got together at Lucky Strike Lanes in Hollywood to bowl and hang out. And I was lucky enough to get in invite!

Bowling001

I've always loved bowling shoes for some reason. I just find them so comfy!

Bowling003

Bowling1

Bowling005

Dawn, you crack me up!

Bowling2

Our Bachelorette Jennifer!

Bowling007

Poor Ashley apparently doesn't know how to tie her shoes!

Bowling3

I love reactions during bowling!

Bowling010

Bowling4

Bowling015

Bowling5

Bowling021

Janeen likes to intimidate her opponent ;)

Bowling6

Ashley, you are so cute!

Bowling022

Bowling7

Bowling023

The ring shot!

Bowling024

Thanks for inviting me girls! I had so much fun!

0 comments: