May 23, 2011

Amazing Find: Pinterest

Every once in a while I find something that is so amazing that I just want to tell everyone about it! I've been obsessed with the website Pinterest for a few months now, and every time I log in I think to myself, I have got to talk about this on my blog!

So what is Pinterest you ask?

"Think of Pinterest as a virtual pinboard — a place where you can create collections of things you love and "follow" collections created by people with great taste. People use Pinterest to collect and share all sorts of things -- wedding inspiration, favorite T-shirts, DJ equipment. You name it, people are pinning it. We know you have great taste in something. Our mission is to make Pinterest the best place for you to share your taste with the world."

And it is a complete obsession of mine. Pinterest is so full of inspiration. Looking for wedding inspiration? How about home decor? Are you a DIYer? You can find something for everyone.

pinterest wedding window.tiff

I keep pin boards of poses I'd like to try with clients, quotes I really like, and projects I'd like to try. You can check out my boards here: http://pinterest.com/lauralaing/ It's a great way to keep ideas organized without keeping tons of files on your desktop! I wish it had been around when I was planning my wedding! I would have spent endless hours staring at all the amazing pictures!

pinterest poses.tiff

Right now Pinterest is invite only, but they usually get back to you pretty quick if you don't have an invite. Want an invite so you can try this amazing site for yourself? Shoot me an email and I'll send one your way!


0 comments: