May 30, 2012

Engagement: Marc & Ariana

I absolutely adore Marc and Ariana.  I'll never forget the first time we met. We sat and chatted for over 2 hours about absolutely everything and my poor husband kept texting me try to make sure I hadn't been abducted! They are two of the sweetest, most polite people I have ever met. And did I mention that they are absolutely crazy about each other. They are just so stinking cute. I can hardly stand it!

We met up at the Claremont Colleges where they had met in college. Marc went to Harvey Mudd and Ariana went to Pitzer College right next door. They showed me around their old stomping grounds and taught me all the fun facts about the colleges (there are 5 all grouped together!).

Marc and Ariana, thank you for being my tour guide! You guys are so much fun to be with and I can't wait until your wedding!

(And a special thank you to Kris Damko who came out and acted as a second shooter! A few of these photos are his!)

m&ablog0053 m&ablog1 m&ablog2 m&ablog3 m&ablog4 m&ablog5 m&ablog6 m&ablog7 m&ablog8 m&ablog9 m&ablog10 m&ablog11 m&ablog12 m&ablog13 m&ablog0028 m&ablog14 m&ablog0031 m&ablog15 m&ablog16 m&ablog17 m&ablog18 m&ablog21 m&ablog20 m&ablog19 m&ablog0057 m&ablog26 m&ablog22 m&ablog23 m&ablog24 m&ablog25 m&ablog27 m&ablog28 m&ablog29 homeportfoliocontact

0 comments: