June 15, 2010

Engagement: Oli & Jeni

O&J001.jpg

I haven't been to Lacy Park in San Marino since I was little. I vaguely remember playing on an old wood playground shaped like a fire truck and climbing to the top tallest tree in the entire park. Jèni mentioned that she loved roses and gardens full of flowers. After checking out a few other locations, we finally landed on Lacy Park. And I'm so glad we did. Not only does it have a beautiful rose garden tucked away in the back, but it also has many other great photo opportunities.

Oli & Jèni are one of those couples that just click. There are no words to describe their connection. They look at each other and love just flows from them.
Oli & Jèni, thank you for letting me shoot you. You were so much fun to shoot and I can't wait until your wedding!

O&J004

O&J002.jpg

O&J003.jpg

O&J6.jpg

O&J4.jpg

O&J5.jpg

O&J011.jpg

O&J3.jpg

O&J2.jpg

O&J017.jpg

O&J1.jpg

O&J11.jpg

O&J12.jpg

O&J025.jpg

O&J10.jpg

O&J7.jpg

O&J9.jpg

O&J028.jpg

O&J8.jpg

O&J034.jpg

O&J035.jpg

0 comments: