June 20, 2010

Wedding: Edward & Daniela

Dani was one of my best friends in college. We were both in the smallest major (go rec majors!) at Cal State Northridge. We took almost every class in our major together, worked on group projects, made fake rocks, set up events, battled pneumonia, and graduated sitting next to each other. Through those years I got to know her boyfriend a little bit. Even back then I could tell he was crazy about her. So imagine my excitment when this photo popped up on my Facebook feed almost a year ago:

(Photo not by me, but I wish!)

Ed & Dani, thank you so much for letting me capture your special day! It meant more then you know to have such a great friend trust me with such an important moment in your lives! Enjoy...

dani2

Are these shoes not amazing???

dani1

DaniBlog006

Dani, I LOVE your dress, and your ring, and your shoes... LOVE!

dani3

dani22

DaniBlog008

DaniBlog010

dani14

Edward is a huge fan of poker, and his favorite movie of all time is Space Jam. What better to have on his wedding day then cards and some Jordans?

DaniBlog014

I love personal vows...

DaniBlog013

DaniBlog015

dani15

dani5

DaniBlog021

dani4

Dani, you are the cutest thing ever!

DaniBlog022

dani10

Dani left her jeans on under her dress, so her sister had to help her get them off!

dani24

DaniBlog026

dani18

DaniBlog030

These sisters are so fun! Love you guys!

DaniBlog033

dani25

DaniBlog036

DaniBlog037

DaniBlog039

DaniBlog041

DaniBlog043

DaniBlog045

dani6

I love the moment right after the ceremony when the bride and groom get a moment to themselves. Favorite time of the day, by far.

dani8

Let me set up these pictures...
Dani told Ed he should wear Jordans on their wedding day. He said no, he needed to wear dress shoes. He surprised her by wearing Jordans after all. Dani thinks he deserves a high five for wearing them. Then she turns to me and and asks if I knew about it before.

I love being a photographer.

dani12

This kid kept following me around and taking pictures of whatever I was taking pictures of. So cute!

DaniBlog054

dani9

DaniBlog055

DaniBlog056

DaniBlog057

DaniBlog058

The "She's mine guys" pose.

DaniBlog059

dani11

DaniBlog062

dani13

dani16

dani17

dani21

dani23

I'm so curious how his picture turned out!

DaniBlog067

dani7

DaniBlog074

If you think you know who catches it, think again!

DaniBlog075

DaniBlog076

Mom & Daughter

DaniBlog079

DaniBlog085

DaniBlog086

dani20

dani19

DaniBlog083

Ed & Dani, I had so much fun at your wedding!

DaniBlog077

0 comments: