June 28, 2010

Family: The Beattys at the Beach!

If I had to choose one family to photograph for the rest of my life, it might be the Beattys. (You might remember them from their shoot back in December.) They are super sweet and so much fun. And they make me feel like part of the family, which is so ridiculously awesome.

Dawn had the fabulous idea of doing a shoot for her mom before she moves back to Indiana. It was just the girls. Four generations of Beattys. It was priceless.

Dawn, thank you for letting me shoot your wonderful family again! I had so much fun getting to spend the day with you guys. You are the reason I love this new career of mine so much!

beattyblog7

beattyblog014

beattyblog6

beattyblog4

beattyblog3

beattyblog5

Kylie made this face in the middle of one of my shots. Everyone else thought it was so funny they just had to do it too!

beattyblog019

beattyblog2

beattyblog1

beattyblog15

beattyblog8

beattyblog9

beattyblog23

Arn't these ladies beautiful?

beattyblog039

beattyblog11

beattyblog12

beattyblog13

Dawn, you crack me up!

beattyblog14

beattyblog10

beattyblog048

beattyblog22

Kylie, kept telling her mom and grandma not to piggyback ride each other. I think she just wanted her turn!

beattyblog21

beattyblog20

beattyblog17

beattyblog16

beattyblog19

beattyblog18

beattyblog064

0 comments: