December 12, 2008

Christmas At Disneyland: Part 1

Last Sunday Doug and I got to go to Disneyland! We have passes so we go all the time, but this was the only time we would get to go before Christmas. We all know Christmas time is the best time to go! I love the decorations, the parades, It's a Small World, and if you get lucky The Candlelight Procession! 

We got there around noon and were just in time to see the Christmas parade! I love how it's been basically the same parade for years. It's fun to see new additions to it, but it's even more fun to see the classic toy soldiers and reindeer.

Like the crazy nut that I am, I took way to many pictures, and now you are a victim to my madness! 






















































If you look closely under Buzz's ship, you can see where it was "made"! Gotta love Disney!
















And It's A Small World is back in action!


0 comments: