April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding

I really wish I could say I got up at 1am this morning to watch Prince William marry the love of his life Kate. But I didn't. I wanted to, but with a full work day ahead of me it just couldn't happen. Luckily we live in a world with DVR so I'll be able to watch the full event later tonight.

I did however jump out of bed this morning at 7am to watch the re-caps. There was the beautiful dress that fit her just perfectly. there were the trees that lined Westminster Abby, and there was the Prince waiting for her at the end of the aisle. But my favorite part? When Kate got to the end of the aisle and took his hand, William turned to Kate and told her...

"You look beautiful."


I was sitting there almost in tears. I couldn't hear him but I could read his lips. It was so sweet and so sincere. In the middle of their crazy day with millions of people watching, he took a second to tell her exactly how he felt about her at that moment. It wasn't meant for the world to hear, but it was heard loud and clear.

Have you watched the wedding yet? What was your favorite part? Share in the comments!

0 comments: