May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Dear Mom,

Thank you for bringing me into this world.

laura35

Thank you for making me as happy as you possibly could.

laura36

Thank you for letting me explore, even at your backyard's expense.

laura39

Thank you for taking me all over the world with you...

laura25

laura24

...and especially for taking us to Disney World any time we asked.

laura9

Thank you for bringing into this world a little sister, just like I asked...

laura

...just so I could boss her around ;)

laura2

Thank you for getting up on New Year's Day at 5am just to make sure we got a front row spot at the Rose Parade.

laura19

laura26

laura4

Thank you for baking us the coolest birthday cakes ever, even through it took you all day to decorate.

laura57

laura53


But most of all...

Thank you for letting us be who we are and always supporting us.

laura18
(If you were wondering, she wanted to be Peter Pan and I hated Tinkerbell but agreed anyways. The ironic thing is is that I'm the hugest Tinkerbell fan ever now.... Never say never!)

I love you Mom!

00975

Happy Mother's Day!

Love, Laura

2 comments:

Aileen said...

Awww, what a nice tribute to your mom. :-)

MaddyChristine Hope-Brokopp said...

How I love love love this! It must have blessed your mom. Wish I came up with a plan like that!